I've been doing a bit of travel for work these days, and a few weeks ago, I was
lucky enough to travel to the big apple. You can't help but smile, walking around the city at night.
lucky enough to travel to the big apple. You can't help but smile, walking around the city at night.
Finally I was able to try some frozen hot chocolate at Serendipity's. This made the
very long walk in the rain totally worth it.
The real bonus of the trip was spending time with my brother
Nate and his family in JERSEY! His family was re-located from Dubai about
1 year ago, and this was the first time I've been able to visit his family. He always
ends up in the coolest spots - I love it!
What little cuties.
My brother is the best. I'm always so impressed by what a great
father he is.
I'm happy to report that the Oscarson clan is alive and well in New Jersey!
very long walk in the rain totally worth it.
The real bonus of the trip was spending time with my brother
Nate and his family in JERSEY! His family was re-located from Dubai about
1 year ago, and this was the first time I've been able to visit his family. He always
ends up in the coolest spots - I love it!
What little cuties.
My brother is the best. I'm always so impressed by what a great
father he is.
I'm happy to report that the Oscarson clan is alive and well in New Jersey!






No comments:
Post a Comment