Summer got away quick...and without accomplishing some of the
things I had in mind. So last night, Ace and I put together a list of some must-do's for FALL. Luckily We accomplished one of them already: The HOT CHOCOLATE BAR!
| Warming my soul, one drink at a time! |
| Something tells me that the whip cream, sprinkles, and caramel just might defeat the purpose of DIET hot chocolate! |
| YUMM - this treat did not disappoint. |
| Ace doing battle over the stove. |
| Bring on the colder temps cuz we're armed with APE Hot Chocolate! |
FALL FESTIVITIES
-pumpkin patch/carving
- corn maze
- haunted house/forest
- Wendover
- Apple Picking
- Park City
- "Back to School" shopping
Help me add to my list, and let me know
some of your FALL FAV'S!
Oh, and PS... don't forget to add sea salt to your hot chocolate... Tried and tested at
Ghiradelli Square. And those folks know a thing or two about good chocolate :)
love the hot chocolate bar! :) I think you hit all the fun Fall things to do. It's so weird they don't really have seasons here- I have to say I miss the Fall. It is so fun to look at all your pics! So glad you're doing well. Love you NSG. (North Shore Girl) if you forgot. :)
ReplyDelete