6.07.2011

The ROMANTIC island of Kauai!

I normally don't post pictures 
like this.  And there is something to 
be said for being subtle... but...

 I'm not really in the mood for that! 
 But... I will add this bottom picture into the mix to balance it all out!
 5AM, no sleep, and an airport sandwich 
later - it's not all fun and games.
But mostly :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh it's all fun and games alright! I am dying at your face in the last pic. I advise to steer clear of yoinking any airport sandwich. A guaranteed disappointment indeed. I am LOVING Ace's face in that first pic. You can't wipe that grin off of him for nothing now can you!!? So glad that you loved DEAD Kauai!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, thanks for posting after a month of nothing.

    Secondly, I love these pictures because you are the most beautiful when you're happy. And you are happy.

    Although the last picture is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete