4.26.2011

true life mysteries

Did this really happen...
YESYes it did.
please note that these photo's have NOT been
dramatized for your viewing pleasure.

The laundry/sock mystery is alive and well at
the Heidi/Lane Casa.

Deep breaths, and some "Oh Boy's"...

Surrending to the cause.

Heidi and I decided it was due time to dig out our single sock stash and match them to eachothers after a year and a half of living together...  What we found was quite staggering, a mind blowing amount of single socks. 
There were black socks, white socks, heart socks, ankle socks, mid socks, long socks, striped socks, work out socks, boy socks, loose socks, etc, you get the picture.  The end result you ask?  A grand total of about 5 for Heids, and 7 for me.  All we could do was surrender and laugh.

3 comments:

  1. This is eery because just the other night Tod emptied his entire sock drawer into a big heap on our bedroom floor. He was protesting all his single socks while I was insisting it was a MYSTERY and I didn't know how it happened. I matched what I could, threw the rest out and bought him new pairs. Honestly -- WHERE DO THE OTHER SOCKS GO????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tbat is so stinkin funny. I threw a bunch of single socks away yesturday while I was packing for Nashville. I swear I cannot keep socks for my little Spence right now. He loses them faster then I can buy them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laannne! This is sooo funny and ironic. I just randomly sat down and decided to throw up a blog post of 'sock night'. Right after I put it up I clicked on yours just to find out that you had posted the same thing within the last 24! The best part about it is that sock night was at least 2 or 3 weeks ago. Ha, great minds think alike! Love you and our 'cleaning nights' together!

    ReplyDelete