6.07.2011

A san francisco treat!

I couldn't believe my luck, when on our way back from Kauai, we were able to take advantage of celebrating Ace's Birthday in the city that is SAN FRAN.  We extended our layover, and made the most of 24 hours in the city.  And the day looked something like this:
first stop after breakfast was Half Moon Bay
It was BEAUTIFUL!
I'd love to go back and visit again...
and stay at the beautiful RITZ!
Not kidding.  Some guy made us do this heart pic.  Get it, "I left my heart in San Francisco".

And no vacation should be complete without some artsy photography.
A couple that wears aviators together, stays together :)
We were able to check the Golden Gate Bridge off our list.
Leave it to me to find the best candy store on the pier.  $20 sure does buy a lot of candy!
No San Francisco marathon day is complete without a ride on the trolly.
It's always a party on Pier 39!
Last Stop - Ghirardelli square for more dessert.
 We came, we saw, we conquered!!!  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ACE!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Alana, I hope that's okay that I'm stopping in. Love your CUTE blog. Great pictures!! I'm loving the kid in the candy store ;) I wish I went on sweet trips like that for my birthday! You guys are darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you know it's a good time when Stacy stops in! Love it!! Lane- you left your heart in San Fran alright! Right next to the candy shop. I think our destiny in life is to start a DEAD candy shop of our own. We'll make millions...if we don't eat it all first. Love that you did the honors and took advantage of the two trips in one! Smartest plan since walking our way to Top It. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes- Happy Birthday Ace! :) Looks like so much fun. I am dying at all your pictures. Of course you two had to go back and conquer Hawaii- and this time no Scott in the way singing, "This is how we do it!" ha ha.
    You two are the hottest couple ever! :) Hope to see you this summer.
    beijos.

    ReplyDelete