9.15.2010

REDEEMED!

I spent 2.5 hours of my life yesterday cooking dinner... I think I redeemed myself from the cookies:  I made stuffed shells [bonus points for ground turkey, spinach, and lowfat cheeses] breadsticks with balsamic dip, and potatoes.   Well Becca made the potatoes, but still... making progress!
warning - not actual photo of meal
The end result was quite impressive if I do say so myself.

5 comments:

  1. This was the deadest recipe ever! You did such a good job. Tasted so amazing. Thanks for the idea so I could impress last night too:) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want this recipe! Look samazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that night was the tightest! good job, lane! had so much fun cooking with you!! stuffed shells for breakfast aren't that bad either ;) he he he

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAT!!! I am so excited Lane. So glad you are bac in the blogging world now I can stalk you and Heids at the same time. Love you! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete