|
| Step 1: Tape out a tree |
![]() |
| Step 2: Paint the room... tear off the tape.. and hope for the best |
![]() |
| Step 3: Add some stuff... |
![]() | ||
| Step 4: Enjoy! TOO lazy to post a good reveal photo. |
OK, so my room is old news... but I thought I'd post anyways.
Quite proud of the end result, especially because I pretty much did it all by myself, which is a feat in and of itself!




I love it. You are awesome. Honestly, where did all the creativity go when I was born? I have zero. That's where Tod comes in. I'll have to show him this.
ReplyDeleteHis sister did a similar thing in their baby's nursery. It is such a great idea. I just don't get how the tree turned black...did you paint it black before or after the tape? Looks perfect, lane.
Love it. You are awesome. Hey I am coming in to town Friday and staying for a week could we get together???? Love ya, Drea
ReplyDelete