9.10.2010

E for EFFORT..?




Is there a reason my cookies look like this?  Is it time to invest in a Kitchenaid?
I was just trying to show off my domestic side to my BF and this is what happened...
Judging by the fact they all ended up in the trash can I think I failed.

Do any of you [HA - all three readers of this blog] have any impressive {EASY} recipes I can redeem myself with?

2 comments:

  1. I will email you my recipe. I want you to find a KitchenAid this weekend (even borrow one) and THEN make the cookies. I'll send it now. You cannot go on making cookies like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha! I think those cookies look good! I will do the honors! I'll give you my recipe we've used since I was born (Mrs. Fields....) It's tight. I miss you. cookie party asap when i get home!

    ReplyDelete