2.03.2011

ode to my cooking coach

Its true... I have my very own cooking coach!  This post is for Holly, who for the past several weeks has been sending me recipes, and is on call for cooking questions, lending no judgement on how retarded it might be.

"hey Holly, do I spray the glass pan before I put it into the oven"
"Do I stir the chicken while it's cooking"
"Soup broth seems to be evaporation...Is that normal..?"

Here are some of my cooking adventures as of late...

CHICKEN & WILD RICE SOUP
switching it up with a wedge salad
SWEET & SOUR CHICKEN

CHOCOLATE DIPPED FORTUNE COOKIES
SPINACH & CHEESE STUFFED SHELLS WITH TURKEY

YUMMMM!
A BIG THANK YOU TO HOLLY.

No pressure but... 
what should I make next week???

3 comments:

  1. I love the cooking classes!! The sweet and sour was so good! So were the shells. Love love love. Thanks Lane...and Holly for that matter. Way to go on talking the initiative to cook new things. So fun and good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking an awesome salad with some french dip sandwiches from a slow cooked roast in the crock pot?

    Let me know what you think...and thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete