2.20.2011

Holiday Highlights

Decided I'd share some highlights from the 
holiday season
a few months late... 
New Years Eve at Steve's Cabin

Look at the insane amount of snow... It was crazy.

Mike + Ace = bromance

Ringing in the New Years with Mike and Janee, who are now engaged!

Exhausted to the max.

Decking the halls!

Proud of my candy making this year... Thanks to a lot of help from Kristin.

The spread, with my cute nieces & sister.

Holiday Dinner's - check.

And dinner parties too!

Jordyn, Janee, and me- doing the work!

I was excited to decorate a tree this year.

The finished product :)
This is definitely a lazy post, but wanted to post a few pictures from the Holiday's.  They came and went so fast!

2 comments:

  1. Excuse me, is Kristin wearing a Stansbury High School hoodie? Holy cow...

    And I can never get over how her girls look like mini-Alanas from back in the day...glasses and everything. They are so dang cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you have a blog! Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete