11.14.2010

HapPy HaLLOwEeN... a few weeks late

So the day of, we decided to dress up as....
SANDRA DEE & DANNY!
 We hit up a couple parties, then off to Blockbuster for a scary movie... LADY IN WHITE anyone!!!
 Ace made a very studly Danny indeed!
 The fearsome foursome of the night.

 Becca made a very cute school girl, while Chris was a...  I think rockstar maybe?
Striking duo nonetheless!
HaPpy HaLLOwEen!!!

3 comments:

  1. Loving the Sandra Dee and Danny style! You make me want to pull out Greece and watch it. Fun pics. STREEESS at Halloween time with the costumes! Until next year....love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOT COUPLES! Love the Sandy and Danny theme and where DID YOU GET THOSE PANTS? Keep those pictures...a day will come when you can no longer pull that off. Think post-partum...

    Anyways, love the pictures and I love Red Rock Brewery...mmmmm reminds me of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ALANA!!!! I'm so excited you have a blog! I just noticed it on the side of Heidi's blog! YAY! I'm excited to stay in better touch! CAN'T WAIT for the shoe party next week! HOPE YOUR DOING GOOD! XOXO

    ReplyDelete