10.11.2010

CoNFeRencE WeeKEnD

Conference by day.
Paul's Birthday by night.
Another great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Lookin dead hot at conference. So fun to be there with you guys! Cute pics of you two at the dinner. Another great weekend!!! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I missed being in the Fall weather for General Conference. I was dying at the beautiful colors up in the Logan canyon. Wow!
    And I was laughing about you finding "Who-ville" somewhere up there in Aggie land. I can almost picture it in some remote place north of Salt Lake. :) I feel like you and Heidi are living college days all over again- no fair! :) Alright so include me in if you two decide to move to Hawaii for the summer and get jobs at the sea grill or whatever the snack shack was called that you worked at! :) I still can picture you spraying for rodents and bugs around our apartment at night! :) good times good times. love you!

    ReplyDelete