Thanks to
Ace and Holly, I've developed a love for Cooking, which was pretty out of character for me back in the day! I originally started cooking once in a while for Ace to
show appreciation for all the nice dinner's out. Holly took it up a notch, when last year she sent me a
cook book complete with her no fail recipes! It's possibly
the nicest gift I've ever received!!! It's really enriched my life, and given me a lot of joy. It definitely takes me about
3 times longer to execute the recipes than it should, but I'd like to think I'm getting a little more efficient. I thought it was such a
thoughtful Christmas gift from my Dad, when he gave my sister's, mom, and I a cooking class this year! We were able to learn the art of Soup making.
 |
| LISA :: ME :: KRISTIN :: MOM |
 |
| Not the most flattering pic of Lisa and I making a mean cream of mushroom! |
Thanks Dad!!!
Great gift Glenn! That's my kind of present...sounds like fun.
ReplyDeleteProud of you for branching out and trying something you weren't sure you could do. From what I hear, you are awesome. Love you!
P.S. Oscarson girls look fantastic! Jane is the same age as she was when we were in high school. Love you all!!!
ReplyDelete